Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Absolutely delicious ...

Our pitch went well at work - so well that they are still chatting, which means that I get to sneak out of here at 5:00! I'm headed to a PM session at the gym since I went a tad bit over board on the caloric intake today and I think I'll pop in my Yoga tape for my relaxation tonight, not to mention my mom is babysitting the baby for my sister again which means I may get to rock the little square head to bed again :) I think I should probably do my taxes as well come to think of it. Okay! Busy night!

I've been sex crazy lately - but still on path with my new years resolution, though teetering. I could just use the one night, the five minutes ... the feel of my naked skin against a girthy body (BODY I said not anything else ---), hot breath on my neck ... perhaps I should see what Mr. D is up to? Perhaps not ... I bet he's damn manly naked. Good thoughts, good thoughts.

I do have to say that picture which includes my naked leg is turning me on - is it wrong that it's turning me on? Nah. Means all this hardwork is paying off.

I can tell you one thing for sure, not going to call #1 up ... nope. I actually felt horrible after he kissed me (and this isn't the first time I've felt that way).

I've got all these crazy pictures in my head for the campaign I've been dreaming up, I should put some effort into sketching them up. I also want to ditch this generic background on my blog and customize a bit! So much going through my head ... should have watched the caffine today.

1 comment:

DarthImmortal said...

If somebody kissed you but you felt horrible afterward; that is the kiss of death. Anyway nice pic, I hope you post more.