Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things may be starting to look up

So I've decided to go with the option of the second job (thanks BZ). I was looking for the paper and my old gym is hiring a bartender PT/nights, some weekends AND you get a free gym membership! I used to go to this bar and knew one of the guys who bartended - he didn't make a ton of cash or anything, but that gym membership would save me money every month and every cent that I would make would technically be "bonus" move-out cash. I think I will stop by after my workout tonight and see if it's still open.

On the boy front, Mr. D isn't feeling to hot having his wisdom teeth yanked out and all but I am looking forward to seeing him sometime in the near future - hopefully this weekend...

I spent some quality time with my mom last night (#3's biggest supporter) and told her about the text conversation - she was appauled by it. She said what another girl at work told me - he puts on this "I'm a nice guy" front and then it turns out he's just like the rest of him. We won't push the relationship anymore ... so tell me about Mr. D and how that's working out...

I'm not sure if it's the fact that #3 is out of the picture or if it's the fact that I might kind of like Mr. D, but I'm actually opening up myself up to the possibility right now.

Gotta get in 15 more minutes of work and then it's off to the gym for a short workout only to be followed to another gym routine after work (oh yeah, and 15 minutes in the tanning bed :) )

2 comments:

BZ said...

I sooo need to go tanning. Although, I guess, seeing that my man is black, but as light as crazy a$$, I don't feel soo bad. HAHAHA And good job on scoping out the second gig. Extra cash plus one less expense = great scenario!

DarthImmortal said...

I think you need to find some new male friends. The one's you are attached to are very bad for you. The bartender gig will help you do just that.