Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hey Buddy, I'm not easy!

Despite my rather randy post on New Years - I am not an easy chick; however, I'm starting to think that Mr. Other Night thinks that I am. He's feeling quite jadded that I didn't attempt to do more with him - but I'm not that type of girl, nor do I behave in public as that kind of girl (in private - once I get to know someone - I am that kind of girl).

I am so cranky today that I might just email him that. What do you think of that now kitten? The day is dragging and I can't wait to high tail it out of here and get to the gym to get this aggression out. Boxing match anyone? I think I need to cool off in the jacuzzi awhile. Deep breath.

Update on resolutions - so far so good, but who can really screw that up in only three days. I've decided (not as a resolution, just as a "new me") that I'm not going to drink anymore and I'm getting rid of the smoking with in the next couple of weeks. Time to be a good girl for real and not just pretend to be.

Four grueling hours left at work ...

5 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

Maybe you should hang up a photo of a pierced penis and throw darts at it. That might release some pent up frustration. LOL

But I'm sure the guy with the piercing would probably be into that if you wanted to try it on him for real.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Maybe that would help ... it was quite attractive actually. If he ever calls, perhaps I will offer that ...

dave said...

Yeah, I quit smoking and drinking when I was twenty two. Now at thirty, whenever I am drunk, out come the cigarettes. LOL! Good luck!

Milwaukee Girl said...

Tonight will be the test ... I'm trying to strategically smoke in my car - the ride is usually 3/4 smokes but I'm trying to not light up more than once.

You're right, drinking and smoking go hand in hand, we shall see at ladies night tonight how this works out ...

BZ said...

"Only the man, who appreciates the good in me, will have the chance to appreciate the bad in me!" That's my saying!

Smoking is so horrible. I'm not going to preach. I just wish you the best in quitting. Because, you deserve the best in everything -- including your health!!