Saturday, January 28, 2006

Decision time ...

Again, my knee was so sore this morning. This is putting a damper on my gym schedule. I figured I'd go anyway and hope that it loosened up when I got there - it didn't. I made the decision to do a bit of weights and then sit in the hot tub.

I then opted to go to the store and get some hair dye - not to change karma (because that doesn't work) but to help myself feel sexy. While there I saw this kick a$$ skirt and decided it was a steel at $10 - so I decided to buy it and that I WILL go out tonight.

Thing is, I got home and tried it on, lesson learned - TRY THINGS ON IN THE STORE! I may not be downing the pounds as I would like but it just didn't fit, it's huge! So now I'm really feeling sexy!

1 comment:

BZ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome! I love when stuff like that happens (like the new workout pants I just bought from Target being a little too big).