Monday, January 16, 2006

Something's wrong ...

This is going to be a TMI (too much information) post but I gotta share it.

I'm a big fan of Sex and the City - in the episode where Miranda's mom dies, Samantha has problems cumming because of pent up emotions. Pay attention to this next time things aren't going well in the sack - you'll notice it's actually true. Too many pent up emotions doesn't let you get to that point, or at least not for a lot of people.

To continue with my story, out of pure boredom last night, I got out my purple friend. After 30 minutes, nothing. I'm a frequent user, so I know just how to do it right that it could occupy less than 30 seconds of my time. In my frustration, I changed the batteries - which made a BIG difference, but 30 minutes later I was just feeling numb. Now, I'm not only bored but frustrated as well.

This is going to take some mental digging to figure out what is exactly pent up and then have at it again.

3 comments:

BZ said...

Girl, I don't even know what to say. LOL I hope you get that worked out. :-)

DarthImmortal said...

Stress can reduce sex drive and negatively impact orgasm.

I suggest you visit a masseuse and get a total body massage. That will loosen you up and bring some much needed relaxation to your life.

Don’t try so hard (no pun intended). Just relax and things will cum.

Milwaukee Girl said...

BZ - me too .... Lord, me too.

Darth - I think you're right and I've got a spa certificate burning a hole in my pocket! If I can't get it off Mr. D, might as well get it off some hot swedish chick.