Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Post Review Post

Review went fairly well today, now is the big decision to stay or go... I did get a raise, a little less than I had hoped but being that I wasn't going to get one at all it makes me extremely happy! The next couple weeks is the waiting game to see what's going on with the other job and what their decision will be in the future.

Booked Vegas, officially, this week! What a great town - feeds into all my vices, smoking, drinking and sex. Of course, I'm going with my mom so I don't indulge in the sex vice, but hey! better to at least get two of them in there!

Weightloss is going well, I think I'll start a blog journal. My goal is 30 lbs by summer, I will look awesome in a swimsuit! I've finally realized that the weightloss is really paying off, my clothes are so big on me now - as soon as the raise kicks in I'm getting some new ones and finding a tailor to take in my favorite old pieces!

I don't think liking Mr. D was a good idea, but we'll see where that goes. The teacher dude left a VM that I promptly deleted before listening to it and then sent a follow up email that I did the same to. I don't think I'm quite ready to take that leap yet. Haven't heard from any of the others, which is good because I'm way too busy to answer those calls!

1 comment:

BZ said...

Yes, do a weight loss blog! Or just track progress on this one. I find that the accountability of having it published makes me that much more conscious of what I eat so I can lose the pounds and show progress.

And thanks for the advice on the tattoo!! I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm going to wait until I drop the weight -- kind of as a reward!

Congrats on the review!!!