Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Late night phone calls ...

At 10:30 I was still up but not in a mood to talk to Mr. D upon his phone call, so I let it hit VM. An apologetic, forgot about football message was supplied and a can't we get together Wed, Thurs or Friday. Guess what? We can't. Not because I'm being a bitch - but because you really need to book me before Monday, as I fill up pretty fast.

Tonight is leagues which means temptation island without the sex but definitely a little bit of cheating. I'm limiting myself to splitting a pizza and ONE beer, which we all know is not an easy accomplishment for me :)

Tomorrow should be very low key, after work I need to pack my bags for the annual trip to the slopes with the family in Michigan. This weekend should be quite relaxing. We leave in the early afternoon and should arrive before the sunsets. I'm excited to get away, I think it's what I need to sort things out, plus the family is always fun.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Good for you on ignoring Mr. D's phone calls. NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR! He should think more of you to get you in advance rather than thinking he can just have you at his convenience. And have a blast with the fam while skiing!!!