Friday, January 27, 2006

Guess no gym tonight ...

I am still at work - 12 glorious hours, no lunch break and way too much office munchies. I'm exhausted - too exhausted to do anything but go home and go to bed; but that isn't happeneing for another hour or so, then add in the 45 minut drive - I'll get home and be wired.

I've been feeling a bit sluttly lately, to no avail as usual... maybe I can get some people to go out tomorrow or Sunday.

I've given up on Mr. D, I have a short attention span and he's exceeded it now. It's not like I want to be with someone every day or even talk to them that often - but it's going on three weeks here and I'm just getting anxious to get some.

Lord, I need to clean out my cube this weekend. I can't even walk in it or anything!

Back to the bump and grind and then hopefully to home and to bed!

No comments: