Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And the plot thickens ...

So my date with Mr. D didn't happen because he didn't call and he didn't return my calls. Hey how about seeping a little further down the hill there MG?

In turn I did go to the gym and I felt good about it. Since I've been feeling crappy, I haven't gone to my PM sessions - maybe that's what's wrong.

In other good news - no rejection letter yet from the new job I applied for :) I revamped my primo resume from business to "me" - including my little quirky lines, such as "I hope my qualifications meet your expectations and I hope to sweet talk you into a meeting. I'll be in contact on January 20th." That's me - it's time I stop hiding it.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Glad you went to the gym. F' Mr. D. No call/no show = no play and he can kiss your a$$. Men can be so retarded. And good luck on the job!