Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tequila ....

Wow, tequila is not my friend. I have effectively avoided it since my 22nd Birthday - but last night was girls night and margaritas it was. Mr. Delafield is not so happy - I was supposed to meet him out, but ended up being too drunk and too tired to even call. I think this is my way of saying I'm not quite ready for a relationship. I'm toying with the idea of nix-ing myself off of match as to not be put in this position again. I think it's time since I fear even listening to my voicemails, knowing one of these lovely gentleman are not so happy with me at the moment. Eek.

3 comments:

BZ said...

Oh man - you committed a sin! You did the same thing that dudes do to us (that we hate!) all the time! hahaha Glad you had fun with the girls, though. I love going out for drinks with my girls -- and I miss that so much!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog ##NAME##. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for Tarot Reading related information and found your blog. I have a Tarot Reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy! :-)

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Milwaukee Girl said...

So this is why they have word verify... It was almost convincing except your link doesn't quite work since the ##name## gave it away.

A sucker for Tarot readings, I did check it out and saw it was a mass link web page. Just FYI kids.