Friday, January 20, 2006

Guess what happened ...

For those of you who read the TMI post a couple days back - I am pleased to announce that it was not an issue last night! In fact, it was so good that I had to bite a pillow to stuffle my screams and I promptly fell asleep after! Good advice on the massage is all I have to say! LOL.

I'm gearing up for an exciting weekend in Michigan with the family. I'm hoping there is a bit of snow, as WI doesn't have much around these parts. Besides that, it's always a fun adventure with my family - my brothers and I get along great and I could use a little time out where cell phones don't work and WI-FI doesn't connect. Breathe. No work and it's a good thing.

I've got all my snowbunny attire packed and good to go, hopefully the lodge will supply a good amount of hunky guys to talk to (or at least buy me a Cherry Kiss!). I'll be sleeping on the floor this weekend, the cabin we are sleeping in only has two beds and my little sister is coming up with her boy toy.

I can't wait to get out of here and take a breather! Other good to note mention is NO REJECTION LETTER YET! I'll be calling my latest place on my way out of here (count down 2 hours, 15 mintues) and trying to negotiate an interview. Yipee!

Things are going to change around these parts ...

1 comment:

BZ said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME, GIRL!!!! Be safe and have a blast.