Sunday, January 01, 2006

And a one and a two ...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

As you can see it is now 4AM Milwaukee time and I am up. I did a nice bang up job in self-destruct mode within the last 13 hours. Let's see ...

I met #1 out for drinks, which led to a bit of a romp (slight sex, but didn't go very far cuz slutty didn't have condoms) and led to a half dazed ride home that I was in classic self destruction mode. Let me explain ... this often happens about twice a year, when I realize I've done quite a bit to f*ck up things for myself. Right now, I'm still at a dead end job, no relationship and hadn't had sex for over a year. When I go out, I notoriously pick up the least available guy (for instance - gay) and try my best to be the ultra-cool, doesn't care chick - which doesn't work out to well for me.

Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows that #1 and I have a shady past - but get along well and occassionally make out. However, we've been doing this for around 7 months now and he still hasn't fessed up to his buddies - he even opted for a holiday out tonight with a girl he hates over me. When I got the message I told him no more - I need to start the new year with someone who wants to really be with me. He decided, "Sorry, that's not us."

So fast forward to hours on the way up to #3's for some skiing - I decided to erase the horrible incident with #1, I might as well have sex with #3 (because it wasn't midnight yet ...). Well, everyone ditched on skiing so we watched a movie - he asked me 1/2 a dozen times if I needed anything, I kissed him to shut him up. We started messing around for a couple hours - harmless naked play, cuddling and talking a bit. He leaned over at midnight and kissed me - happy new year. But the clock had struck 12 which meant that my new years resolution to be in a relationship before I have sex was in play. I negotiated a bit and decided it wasn't 12 in California. After finishing the movie - we headed back into his room and attempted to have sex. See, he's HUGE and pierced, which made me hurt - I hadn't had sex in a year, give me a break. It didn't work, he asked me to get on top - I fessed up that I was in pain. We laid there and he said "Don't you want your clothes?" I said "Your naked" He said "But it's my house." Clue taken. Dressed and left at promptly 2:45 without even a walk to the door. On the way back, he text messages that he was sorry. Damn straight you are - but he doesn't know why he's sorry, I looked upset. Okay - we just had sex, granted you didn't get off and I'm bleeding because you freaking split me open - but you kicked me out of your house and treated me like trash, upset - a bit!

So, I've ended that destructive relationship and I've ended #1 which means I've completely crossed out all my numbers and wiped my slate clean. So resolution to add is to have NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS.

On that note, I've done it - yes I have made the date with the teacher - my polar opposite. Why? You might ask. Because he's my polar opposite - which means not a destructive guy (at least at the moment). Also, we've entered the month of yes - which I will explain in greater detail after the gym tomorrow.

6 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

Okay, first of all, did you say this guy's dick was pierced? I must really be out of touch with society, because just thinking about this actually means other men have lived my worst nightmare.

Having a steel stud driven through my penis would rate a 9 out of 10 on the nightmare scale. The only way you could reach a 10 is if you cut it off.

Also, what woman would want this thing inside of her? Wouldn't it feel like barbed wire on a baseball bat? No wonder you were in pain.

It's not the quantity or how often you have sex that matters - it's the quality. Wouldn't a vibrator be better than putting yourself through this hell? LOL

Milwaukee Girl said...

I always thought the piercing would be fun, a little more pleasure - I can honestly say, I see one again and I'm heading for the vibrator.

Speaking of which - thanks for the comment, I think I'll go out and get a new one today is celebration of my resolution!

Hope you had a nice New Years Darth!

DarthImmortal said...

Thanks, I had an awesome New Year. I celebrated with very good friends. Only one beer and two glasses of champagne at midnight but lots of laughs and good times. Since I have no love life so it is interesting to read some one else's troubles and be thankful they are not mine.

Milwaukee Girl said...

New Years is the one night you're allowed to grab a random stranger and give them a peck to ring in the new year you know!

DarthImmortal said...

A kiss can be a powerful thing, so I don't like to waste them. I only give them to people that deserved to be kissed cause when I kiss, they do not soon forget about them.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Had you not been a constant reader on my blog and know my dirty little secrets, I might have justed hunted you down Darth to see if you're bluffing.

On the note - apparently Mr. Last Night thinks the same of me. It could be a deadly combination.