Friday, January 13, 2006

Stupid Ex-Boyfriends!

So I'm at work, minding my own business, logged on to MSN during lunch and guess who's on? My ex-boyfriend (the one in reference to #3). He's on a lot, occassionally he emails me his pathetic "I screwed it all up - I still want to be friends" BS, last time it was what gave #3 a huge guilt complex about kissing me.

Anyhow, at lunch here's the conversation ...

Stupid: "How's it going"

Stupider (me): "Fine. You?"

Stupid: "I have a great job, doing what I like, making good money. I'm getting happy." (Okay, I'm short cutting because he's a HORRIBLE speller) "You?"

Me: "Still at same job, working out a lot" (AKA, I'm hot you dumb f*ck)

Stupid: "Yeah, Blah Blah started up a company with 2 million dollars, I have to drive a bit - but I love it, so I don't mind. We have three clients .... more on about myself and how I'm so great ..."

Me: "Good. I'm glad you're happy."

Stupid: "Getting there."

Me: "Good."

Stupid: "So when can I take you out for a drink or a (serious - this is the spelling) byte to eat?"

Me: "When/where?" (OH IDIOT! NOW HE'S GOING TO TELL #3!)

Stupid: "What are you doing this weekend?"

Me: "Actually, it probably isn't a good idea"

Stupid: "Milwaukee Girl, I'm just trying to get our friendship back"

Me: "We never had a friendship and we've been done almost two years. Listen, I'm trying to start off the new year right, I only want people in my life that are concerned about me - not what I can do for them. No offense, but I don't see a benefit in us being 'friends.'"

Stupid: "I value your friendship and honesty - that's why I want to hang out. But, fine, I will respect your choice to no longer have you in my life - I know I was a jerk, but I deserve a chance"

Me: "We WEREN'T friends. And you can tell by your tone that it's still all about you. Look, there's a point in some people's lives were choices have to be made. I told you a million times that I will never be mean to you or ignore you if I see you, but that doesn't mean we have to 'hang out.' I really wish you the best in your future and I hope you find someone who makes you happy and likes you for who you are and I'd hope you'd wish the same for me." (AKA tell #3 it's okay to be with me ...)

Silence.

Me: "Listen, I'm not trying to offend you - just being honest."

MSN: "I'm sorry, the person you were talking to has logged off."

So much for that, "I wish you happiness too." crap I was hoping for.

I was having a semi-decent day, but now I could really go for a cocktail. Screw the gym tonight, I'll work off the calories with my purple friend in hopes of releasing this pent-up energy. And more so, SCREW not smoking, I'm enjoying a cancer stick right about now.

Does this reaction mean I'm not over him? Because I really believe that I am - I think it's just frustration on my end that this dude screwed me over and is STILL screwing me over because I can't be with the one guy that is semi-good for me because he's a dumb a** choir boy!

STUPID PIERCED DICK!

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

That's his friend ... see new year's post.

Thanks for the pat on the back, my rage made me think - but I believe I'm over him :)