Thursday, January 19, 2006

Two Nights in a Row?!

Now, I'm a very laid back person and it takes a good amount to tick me off to the point where I don't want to talk to you again. This being said - when you cross that line, it's damn near impossible for you to hop back over to my good side.

On that note, Mr. D was supposed to fill in at leagues last night (after some sweet talking on my part because of his absence the night before) but he decided he was "too tired." Which was fine, I had to sober bowl anyway (bowling and drinking mix - I scored 53 sober :( ). But I was a little perterved. I'm not fond of being blown off two nights in a row ...

Bowling ended early and, since I was sober, I hightailed it out of there as quick as I could. Around 10:00 he called, I answered. We talked for 45 minutes, which was nice and I slept well after that (I even got up early this morning - but promptly went back to bed), but I'm still reserving the right to play hard-to-get or maybe not even at all.

Which leads me to this morning. My alarm went off at 4:45, I got up - was wide awake - but decided to not go to the gym, after all I ate WAY too much bad-for-me things. I will try my best to go over the lunch hour today.

No comments: