Saturday, January 07, 2006

Where's the coffee?

Yesterday turned out to be a semi decent day. A campaign I worked on turned out great - usual redemption is 5%, we were aiming for 20%, instead we got 99%! That was awesome, great ammo to go into on Wednesday for my review.

Mr. D text messaged me yesterday, I returned his call and we talked for a good 45 minutes. I take that back, I talked for a good 45 minutes and he listened. Maybe I do like him ... He was going to a party, I was going home to relax and celebrate my day by myself (he didn't know this - but with my little purple friend ...). I told him to drunk dial and we talked at 2am, I couldn't sleep - he was being a drunk schmoozer - but not 1/2 that bad at it, so I just took the complements. #3 and I bantered, though nothing came of it, even though I hoped. I just have to realize that it's never going to happen - no matter how many people say he's right, no matter how many times the chemistry takes over, it's just not going to happen. I will not be someone's dirty little secret. I'll be dirty, just not a secret. No word form #1.

I've been ignoring the teacher - just not my thing, perhaps I should be woman enough to tell him? But he's a creepy, stalker type vibe guy and I'd be afraid, very afraid.

In another news, I'm pretty sure that I may have gotten caught in my moment last night. Major downfall to living in your dad's house is that he doesn't respect your area (even when you are paying $425 in rent ...), so he wanders. It was 10 - everyone was in bed and it had been a good day, I deserved a little home-spun loving. So as the sweet humming was going and I was reaching my climax, the shuffle of feet and a faint, "what?" was heard which ended what was sure to be an amazing orgasm. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Last night I was supposed to go to the gym, but just didn't make it there - instead I chowed on a subway sub. Guess I better pack that bag and high tail it right about now - but not until I get my coffee, got a distinct feeling today is a day I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

BZ said...

OH THAT SUCKS!!! I hope you can recreate the moment sometime soon. hahaha And, where can I get me one of these little purple friends? With a man who travels so much, would be good to have on-hand! :-) Congrats on your event, too!

Milwaukee Girl said...

Get me your address and I'll mail you one! Surprisingly my little purple friend was bought by a friend along time ago and has been the only one to survive all these years (six deceased to date).