Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The blah, blah, blahs

Nothing overly thrilling to report.

I texted messaged Mr. D who is apparently feeling like crap still - I offered soup, no response. Ah, guess that's done with.
Thankfully, have not been in communication with the lovely #1, that's just bad drama all over again.

Didn't get as much accomplished as I would have like yesterday, too much playing with the baby. Last night she kept throwing her head backwards to look at the cat - but ended up throwing her head on my knee. Her face turned bright red and my mom informed me to stand up right then and rock her. Oops, I'm getting maternal - just not all there yet.

Today is a fun filled day of not-much-work (thank god), a board meeting (get out of work early!) and taxes (yipee Mr. Refund). I've opted to have a day off of the gym, perhaps I will pop in the old yoga tape (yes, TAPE - that's how old) and do a little meditating tonight.

I've also decided I'm over the bar scene-guy deal. I don't want to get drunk every night - I want REAL dates. I guess I need to find a REAL man first ...

No comments: