Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Change your name.

I can't remember if it was a commercial or a TV program but there was a guy in a cube wearing a nametag (which I'll just say said Steve, since I can't seem to remember that either). A lady comes over, "Bob, I need you to do this for me now." Bob turns around and says, "Sorry, I'm Steve." The lady replies, "No, you're Bob." Bob replies "Look at my name tag - it says I'm Steve. Bob is out today."

That's how I feel, maybe - just for today, I will change my name so people stop coming up to me and saying, "MG - I need you to do this now." To dream, I know.

I pumped for bowling - with my extra curricular practice this weekend, I might just be pretty darn good. :)

My 5 second post is all I have time for, back to the bump and grind of the work day (and not the extra curricular time).

No comments: