Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Tuesday and Valentines Day!

I had a bit of Valentine's Day last night. #3 called and wished me an early happy V-Day and we went out for drinks. He was very sweet, being that he wouldn't even say Happy V-Day when we were together ...

Anyhow, at the bar we were enjoying our usual venting sessions when the guy across the way said he wanted to buy us a shot because we were so cute together. I laughed and said that was funny - #3 got offended because, I guess, we are"cute." I tried to explain that the guy obviously thought we were together in more than just a friend way - but to no avail.

The night continued with me hitting on the guy next to me (hiatus does NOT mean I can't flirt - just can't touch the merchandise). Turns out his company went to us for advertising, but we lost the pitch. It was interesting to say the least.

Finished up the evening with #3 and the Bachelor - nothing happened, because I'm on hiatus and I didn't want it to!

In honor of valentines day here is 13 things I love right now:

1. My cat, who is extra cuddley now that his counterpart is gone.
2. My mom, who is always there no matter what.
3. My sister, for being a tough cookie and really good at kids - two things I wish I was better at.
4. My brothers, for being my brothers.
5. The scale at the gym, for finally going down and not staying even
6. Martinis, because they are oh so good.
7. My new found hip bones, because they are sexy.
8. The fact that I didn't have to buy anyone anything for today.
9. Green eye shadow - because it makes my green eyes pop.
10. My dark hair - because it's almost real and it makes me feel like a vixen.
11. Bowling on Wednesdays, because I can socialize and drink and bowl all at the same time.
12. Mentoring. Because it makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life.
13. This blog, because I've met some very cool people through it and it gives me a place to vent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Do u go to Cardinal Fitness?

Milwaukee Girl said...

Nope I'm a WAC girl - though I've thought about Cardinal ...

Anonymous said...

Totally! You can flirt when ever you want. I love to flirt...

BZ said...

And we love you, too!!