Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today was supposed to be a good day ...

I woke up. I went to the gym. I felt like a million bucks.

I went to work with a smile on my face, in a cute new outfit with my hair in pigtails. The baby took her first steps last night, there was nothing that was going to hold me down. Visions of sugar plums danced in my head as I envisioned the positive, fun post I was going to write for the blog today. Then, crash.

The big, important project that I spent the majority of the year on last year had a glich. A computer glich actually. Every couple names or so would print the wrong company and I only spot checked. I could kick myself, my boss could kick me, I was five minutes from turning in a resignation and going back to the restaraunt to work full time until I found a new job. I have a migraine, a piercing, light-blinding, migraine. Today was supposed to be happy fun, tonight was supposed to be better - but now, it sucks.

In an effort to change things I'm going to post my happy thoughts from this morning in a blog I was going to entitle "Lists."

Lists:

First List: Names I would like to name my gaggle of kids that will cause them to grow up and resent me.
(1) Mahdea Marjory
(2) Odette Grant
(3) Samantha Nicole
(4) Cody Allen
(5) Andrew Ulysses
(6) Monroe Dakota

Second List: Things I couldn't live with out
(1) Rainy days
(2) Sunglasses
(3) My gym membership
(4) Shoes. Glorious shoes.
(5) My family and friends
(6) My cat
(7) My vibrator :)
(8) Posting on this blog
(9) My planner

Third List: Things I could live with out
(1) Student loan payments
(2) My job (metaphorically - not technically, since I obviously need a paycheck to live)
(3) Living in my dad's house
(4) Cleaning
(5) Dishes

That's all for now, lunch break is over!

No comments: