Friday, February 03, 2006

Hiatous Sounding Pretty Good

*sigh* I'm seriously considering take some time off from any interaction with the opposite sex. This psycho dude from Wednesday night has made me want to swear off all men at all times - I honestly don't think I'd be open to even messing around with any of the numbers!

Update on all the dudes in my life:
#1 - He's been cranky with me, we are supposed to go out tomorrow - not sure we will.
#2 - Haven't talked to in two months.
#3 - Can trip on his pierced dick and die :)
#4 - THANK GOD, no interaction!
#5 - Buddy, probably mad at me right now. These days I can't tell.
Mr. D - Dead in the water. Hasn't called or talked to me basically since the awesome Saturday night fiasco.
Psycho Guy: See above. I may become a lesbian.
Pierced Tounge Guy: Called at 2am yesterday ... gee what could that mean? B-O-O-T-Y C-A-L-L, no thanks - I'll pass.

When it's spelt out like that - kindda makes it seem like I've had an active relationship life, but really folks - it's all words and not much glamour.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intresting blog. Don't worry, if you work out all the time you're sure to get a nice guy sooner or later.

Milwaukee Girl said...

I take off my bra and the boobs stay there - doesn't get much better than that!

Milwaukee Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Really, going out with 6 different guys is hardly sampling all the market has to offer anyhow. Try getting away from the east side human pin cushions at least. Try a different online dating site like Mate1, girls get on there for free (bonus - it cost guys $50/mo., so you know they'll have enough money to help you move out if you do find one that's a keeper!)