Friday, February 10, 2006

Bad Blogger, Bad!

I've been reading a bunch of my regular blogs and have noticed the lack of updates, which made me sad; however, I haven't updated either! Bad Blogger, Bad!

My hiatous is doing well, I'm feeling better about myself with out having the added pressure of trying to find a consistent make out partner. But here's the thing about the hiatous ...

Leagues were on Wednesday night, it was a hellauv alot of fun, I did a bit too much drinking (hmm, SURPRISE there) and went to the other lane from last week to hang out with a married buddy of my friend. Now, he doesn't seem happily married but this doesn't mean that I want to jump him or what not. After more drinking and dart playing, I wanted to leave. We left together and he tried to kiss me in the parking lot! Here's the thing, (a) I'm not attracted to him (b) he's married and (c) he has a kid - this is a bad combo, I'm not in the allusive state where I believe I am so amazing that someone will leave their wife to be with me and I'm not in the state where I believe that sympathy sex with someone I've just met is a good idea. To top it off, I complained about the other dude from last week calling me on my cell while I was at work and he had the nerve to call me the next day!

I am NOT one of those people that likes their significant other calling when they are trying to work - my day is busy enough with out having to make meaningless chit chat. To add injury to the wound, he says "Don't call me on my cell - ONLY at work." Ummm, dirty secret again? I'll pass.

Tonight is a fundraiser for one of the organizations I'm on the board for and I've been somewhat hoodwinked into going. I'm not overly thrilled with the organization right now, but a friend offered a free ticket to schmooze with. In honesty, I'd much rather hit the gym or the bar after work then schmooze with more people in my industry. Still haven't finalized my plans on attending, we'll see how the day plays out.

I'm majorly aching for some shopping right now. I'm sick of my tired outfits and need to soup up the old closet a bit. The only thing is that pesky annoyance of realizing that the money used on shopping would be better suited to go into an account for moving out - still some sexy shoes and a new cute top are calling my name. Decisions, decisions.

The pierced tounge guy called three times at 3am this morning. In honesty, I was up just not in the mood to pick up knowing he was drunk. Why does someone call, leave a voicemail, hang up and call back twice more? Well, I guess because they are drunk and wanting to get some. I couldn't even understand 1/2 of his message, but it involved "you're probably still out ..." ????? I work out every morning before work, which means I am up at a standard of 4am - really not going out till 2 and only getting a couple hours of sleep. I'm getting too old for that sort of lifestyle.

More ramblings include that I'm trying to teach myself dreamweaver right now because I want to personalize my blog a bit more instead of the regular templates. Not having much luck with that, just getting tired of tutorials I guess.

Guess I should get back to working, or at least working on trying to see my desk again. The boys play hockey at noon today, I may just hop in the car and drive past the malls and day dream ... sweet, sweet day dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milwaukee rox, I love Mayfair Mall.

DarthImmortal said...

Sorry but I took a little time off but now I'm back. Thanks for tagging me, that was the first time I was tagged.

Milwaukee Girl said...

LOL - now I expect your post!