Thursday, February 02, 2006

The heart pounding-hands shaking-please don't let me even smell a beer kind of morning

I went out to see a buddy of mine bowl since it was our bye week - it was interesting. Ended up at an old bar I used to hang out with (sans the original friend - but I was there with two new ones). Funny how little corner bars don't change in three years...

Anyhow - met two guys, nothing to call home about, but I was all for the attention. I watched my beer intake, occassionally switching to water because buzzed driving, is drunk driving.

This is a slight side note but ... I go through girl stages, I wear skirts and carry purses and then I switch to jeans/tshirt/put my cash in my pocket phases. I'm in the second, not girl, stage. This comes into play here ...

So, I occassionally have something to do and will leave my cell phone & keys unattended on a table, this is a mistake - the two kindly gentlemen that I was hanging out with last night got my phone number from it.

Both would be great to hang out with - one would be great to make out with. The non-make out guy has reached CRAZY levels. Since 8:00 this morning (it's 11:30) he's text messaged 26 times and left two voicemails. No matter my responses of "I'm at work - very busy" he still is persistant. Finally I text messaged him, "Listen - bowling hanging out is fine and let's leave it at that" - he text messages back "I see where I stand." You went from having a chance to go out with me to being psycho - not good in a 3 1/2 hour period. Better to find out now.

The other dude has a tounge ring. After the dick ring, I wasn't so sure I wanted piercings in my mouth - but I still kissed him at the end of the night and it was an okay kiss. We shall see, he is a youngin'

So, with three hours of sleep and a slight hang over I'm thinking perhaps it's best for everyone involved if I take a hiatus from dating/making out because it doesn't seem to lead to good things - just psycho messages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to dress in jeans, you've got to make sure they are loose enough to hold your keys and cell. If you go leaving your cell out in a bar, sooner or later SOMETHING like this is bound to happen.