Monday, February 13, 2006

Scatter is as Scatter Does

Turns out I'm pretty scattered lately in more than my posts, we'll try to work on that here.

My weekend was very non chalant - no drinking (past Friday), mostly relaxing in (ah!) no bra - which was fabulous I must admit. Picking up my brother at 10pm kind of killed my night on Saturday.

Sunday I hung out with my mom, did a little power shopping and that was about it. Got a very cute new pair of tennis shoes (mom paid - nice!) which aren't really great for the gym, but - as said - cute none the less.

Today has been pretty uneventful, I wasn't able to leave for lunch so I'm starving and tired right now. I can't wait to leave (45 minutes and counting). I was hoping my energy would be up and I could get over to the gym, but that's really not looking like it will happen.

This week is just PACKED. Tonight is my only quiet night. Tomorrow I have some students coming in that I will be mentoring this semester, Wednesday is leagues, Thursday I'm doing a speech on how great advertising is, Friday is a doctor & oil change appointment. I'm sure this weekend will be booked before I know it too.

Still kicking butt on my hiatus here! No further progressions with anyone of the male sex, no progression whatsoever. It's been nice because I've been overly exhausted lately and not sure why. But it's kind of nice to go home and stay there. Dad's been off my back a bit (another nice bonus) and my laundry is actually getting done.

Due to the low-key evening I'm planning on having, I'll probably be back to post later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I get turned on so much by the sight of my own wiener?