Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's the weekend!

My two photo shoots Thursday and yesterday made my regular work go on the back end, so I plan on going into work tomorrow to catch up.

Looks like it might be a bland weekend. The cute boy from bowling (new nickname Mr. Ad) sent me an email saying he just wanted to make sure I got in from Waupun okay with the bad weather - it was very sweet. We emailed back and forth - but I left at 5:00. Around 6:00 he sent another one (I can check email from home) saying he'd call me later, but he didn't :( I'm hoping he calls sometime this weekend.

#3 and I briefly talked yesterday, I was hoping that he would have sometime to catch a drink today so that we could talk about what is going on in his head, but to no avail.

It's very cold in Wisconsin so I'm actually glad that I might be stuck indoors all day! I'm cleaning and doing laundry - even emptied out the old car! Just wish it was warm enough to get that gross salt off of it.

No comments: