Saturday, February 25, 2006

Six weeks and Grow some balls!

This is a dual post - first a vent. Why do people feel the need to write a mean email instead of talk to you? Why do people stab people in the back - this just isn't my style and I'm sick of working in an industry where it is.

That's the transition to six weeks. I've decide, regardless if I have another full time job or not, I WILL NOT continue to work in six weeks. It's just crap. Do I love my industry? YES! Do I love my company? YES! But I don't enjoy the piddley "I'm in 8th grade" crap that some of (particularly one) like to throw around here.

I'm not :) if you can't tell - it's Saturday, I've been at work since 7am after finding my weekend "To-Do" list in my email at 10:00 last night. GRRR. GRRR. GRRR.

One last vent and I'm done - during my review I was told "I take on too much and need to ask for help." I was drowning yesterday, told my boss a co-worker would be helping me and she freaked out! You wonder why I don't? Everytime I do - I get freaked out on!

$10,000 away in the bank and I'm moving to Canada and marrying a mountie.

2 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

MG,

I know you're pissed off but don't let somebody else drive you out of your job, unless you have another job to fall back on. Losing your job will set you back on some of your personal goals.

I have been through something like this before and quitting was the worst thing I did. As miserable as the job was, being unemployed was worse. Trust me. The job market is still very bad right now.

You're tough! I know whatever happened really sucked, but do not let somebody else drive you out of a good job. To hell with them!

Just my two cents.

Darth

Anonymous said...

You don't need $10k to mount me. In fact, I'll even pay for dinner and a movie first!