Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To Shave ... Or not to Shave?

That is the question pondering my mind at this point. Shave means go to the gym and do it right, no shave means stay and get to work early. My guess is that I'll probably shave ...

My Valentine's Day was pretty low-key, no wandering messages from lost loves, no surprise flowers, no magical candies. I did meet with my new students for a quick chat - that lasted 3 hours. I also played loving big sis and helped my brother with his math homework for 1/2 an hour.

Now I'm tucked in and ready to sleep!

Oh one other quick thing ... BZ is back! Check out her blog! It made my night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WAC is such a ripoff unless you do all that extra shit, Cardinal is $20 with no contract.... but this is your journey.

BZ said...

Thanks for the love, girl!!! My actual v-day was low key itself. Lt had the little one, so we did our thing on Sunday. A nice (yet another *yawn*) night in.