Thursday, February 16, 2006

Beautiful Things

There are very few things in life are as beautiful as you

Okay, so let's back track in my absence of posts.

Wednesday: Got my hair cut and I'm not sure I like it - but oh well, it'll grow back. I sucked at bowling - yet was able to talk to the cute boy from last week! A little too late though - I had a photo shoot at 7am in Waupun. 3 hours of sleep later I crawled out of my cold bed 1/2 hung over and 1/2 asleep.

Thursday: Photo shoot at 7am, driving in a blizzard! I went into work because I needed to find out if the panel I was speaking on was still going to happen with our horrible weather. Turns off it wasn't and that work had said anyone who wanted to leave early could.

Then I got an email from a friend saying she made an ass out of herself on Wednesday with the guy I was hanging out with. I was completely confused - she mentioned a "fall-out." Eeks. Never good. I had thought he left with me at midnight - we exchanged numbers and decided to hang out again - but maybe not? He hadn't called either - it was only one day. Things like this make me over analyze a bit. I'm still waiting to hear what happened.

I got to hang out with the baby last night which was nice, but I was exhaused. #3 kept text messaging me and I was just sick of it and went to bed.

Here's the deal with #3 - there will never be a relationship there, we are just friends. The two of us are a bit too similar and he's a hellauv a lot of selfish to ever do that again. I don't think either of us really wants to date again, but then ...

But then I tell him (since we are friends - not as a ploy) I'm interested in someone, or we'll go out and he'll pick up the girl next to him and I'll talk to the guy next to me, and he'll turn in to a rage machine. He says he's looking out for my best interest - I think he's the kind of guy that doesn't want you but doesn't want you to be with anyone else either. I told on Monday about the cute guy from Wednesday and then he started calling and texting obsessively - including on Wednesday. When I didn't return his texts immediately he pulled mean text messages, as if we were a couple (or, I should say, like he did when we were a couple). Perhaps we need to have a bit of a talk this weekend.

Lots of work to do today and only 8 hours to do it in so I'm off ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#3 sounds like an interesting case. Yeah, I'd agree with you, looks like he doesn't want to date you but doesn't want you to date anyone else either. Nice.

Blizzard? Snow? It's 60 degrees here!

Oh, and lent isn't until March 1st, I think. But I'm giving up drinking in bars. So, like, I can go out for dinner and have, say, one glass of wine. Make sense? Maybe I should give up all alcohol together. Good to know about the drinks @ Cheeseburger, I'll have to try some.