Friday, June 08, 2007

What are you doing this weekend?

Today was pay day - yeah day! I paid off all my bills and have just enough to get a new digital camera that will be 1/2 way decent. I'm wondering if it would be poor taste to give my old camera to my Little who loves photography... I think I'll ask her mom if she would be okay with that before I do it.

Big plans for this weekend though. Jules is inviting me to meet Mr. Right that she's convinced that she'll marry tonight. I'm going to try to con them into bowling so I can skit out of there a bit early since work begins at ... drum roll please - 7:30 tomorrow (yes, it's Saturday). Then I'll stick around, do some unsubs and head out at 1:30 to softball practice with, gasp, NA. Let me introduce you to NA. Nice Ass. It started in bowling, this cocky guy with 2 bowling balls that was awful cute kept guttering it. Drunk and funny, I told him I watch his nice ass so he could get a strike - and there it was. It was an on going joke.

So fast forward to the end of bowling season and I invited him to batter up with us in softball to which he agreed. Despite telling me every week that he was going to show, he has yet to make an appearance. I sent him an email explaining how throughly disappointed I was since I suddenly became an amazing pitcher overnight. We've been bantering since Tuesday and I do believe that I may have suddenly become a bit intrigued.

When divulging our weekend plans (he had none) I invited him out to softball practice to which, in my surprise, he said yes. Then said we needed a better way to stay in contact and forked over his number. Hmmm. We'll see what happens. All I know is I'm really in the mood for a little nooky these days (I know, whine, whine - but it's true - love you though Di!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat. All but the working part, that is. That part is lame.