Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just Tired.

This week has been atrocious with hours. I had my meetup on Tuesday, softball yesterday, Big Sister tonight, Jules wants me to meet her friend on Friday night, work from 8am-1:30pm on Saturday followed by softball practice, Sunday I've gotta go out by my parents and start getting together lists for my mom's surprise party. I feel like there's no time to really rest. I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on Jules as I want to clean my house, and - get this, it's shocking - maybe relax with out the expectation of meeting someone or paying for drinks.

In another news, I ROCKED OUT SOFTBALL LAST NIGHT. I yanked my calf muscle and was not in any shape to play but still went to the game to cheer on the team. Turns out the sprinkles outside scared everyone away and the option was I play or we forfeit. With no shoes, Coach put me on catching until E whined about pitching. So she gave me her shoes (I had only wore flip flops) and I entered the mound. The first five pitches were atrocious until one of our guys yelled to take a step and then throw. Every pitch was perfect! We still lost, but at the end the outfielders yelled "Looks like we got a new pitcher!" and even the a** on our team kept saying "great pitch. beautiful pitch." So that was pretty darn sweet, worth the swollen calf.

What else do I have for you? Not much to report. The love front has been more than dry. I haven't even kissed anyone in 2 weeks.

Something new and exciting - found a new blog that's got 4 contributors called "No Sex & The City" which is quite entertaining - please check it out! NO SEX & THE CITY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sports are fun. Good job pitching.