Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So Tired.

We moved our Milwaukee office all weekend long and I've had tons of meetings this week so far, I'm exhausted. This week also begs a golf outing, which I'll be prepping for all day today. Eh gad.

I've been so busy that I haven't even really had time for me - so not only has it been over a month since I got laid, it's also been over 2 weeks for - well, me time. While I was running yesterday this dingy looking guy walked past with some wicked cologne (in the good wicked sense) and my hormones raged. At some point I'll find time.

It's off to printing certificates!

2 comments:

BumpNRun said...

Are you going to golf?

Sherlon Christie said...

"I've been so busy that I haven't even really had time for me - so not only has it been over a month since I got laid, it's also been over 2 weeks for - well, me time."

I always make time for myself because that is the only way I can keep my sanity.