Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Delete Factor.

I got slightly toasted before getting home and after leaving work. I suited up for a run. About 1/2 way through there was a park and I felt this intranssient need to lay under a tree as I picked up my cell phone and entered the delete zone.

Thinking that it was time to revamp my life, I thought it would be best to delete anyone that I searched out in drunken stoopers for a little nooky. So "RS" bit the dust, as did "MG" and "BG" and "CB" and "FG," delete when the "Stalker" and the guitarist. I said adios to random Brian's, Kevin's, Chris's and Michaels.

I closed my phone, shut my eyes and then quickly reopened them. What had I just done? I got back up and ran another mile as hard as I could. I got to my door and was leaned over on my knees breathing hard when it dawned on me that my little actions will be quite enlightening since they would have to call me instead of me calling them. Deep breath.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an odd workout routine, what with the napping under a tree and playing with your cell phone in the middle.

Milwaukee Girl said...

It's not normally part of the routine, it's because of the "toasted" part before hand. But at least I worked out the calories from the Captains!

Anonymous said...

You potheads, never can finish anything you start :)

Milwaukee Girl said...

HOLD UP! Not pot my dear, I'm not a druggie. It was just drinking!!!

Anonymous said...

Then you were not baked and or toasted. You were lit. There's a difference!

Anonymous said...

Also, I can't believe you can run drunk. That's willpower! After a beer or mixed drink, I just can't work out for the rest of the day.