Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3 Times NOT the Charm

I worked all weekend moving our new office, then there was Father's Day, so when the boss-lady said to go home at 3:00, I went with bells on.

At 4:00 I decided to take a jog. It down poured when I was 1/2 a mile from home, so I turned around, dried my clothes and waited it out.

At 5:00 I decided to try again. About 2.5 miles from home I got the same deal, this time not a down pour, so I finished up the 7 miles and went home.

By 8:00 I was bored, so I decided to go out again. 5.5 miles from my house it started to rain AGAIN. Thinking nothing of it, I continued on. Then it down poured, every inch of me was soaked to the bone, my MP3 player was shot, and it took me 2 hours to get home. It sucked.

Apparently, God thinks I look great the way I am ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So your mp3 player broke? Why not work out at a gym.

BumpNRun said...

Can you really run for 7 miles at a time?

Milwaukee Girl said...

Run, jog and walk. So really it's only about a mile total run, 2.5 usually jog, rest walk. I'm bound and determined to get wicked hot ...

BumpNRun said...

Well, that's the way to do it, no doubt.

Milwaukee Girl said...

That's what I'm thinking. As for the gym, I have a membership but prefer to enjoy the summer while it's good - hey, even got a little color on my arms these days!