Monday, June 11, 2007

Odd Conversation at Work.

MG: "Hey - do birds pee?"

JS: "What?"

MG: "Well, do they drink water?"

JS: "Pretty sure they do."

MG: "Then they'd have to pee right?"

JS: "I'm not sure. What brought this up?"

MG: "I think a bird just peed on me."

JS: "I'm sure. I don't think it peed on you."

MG: "No, there's something on my shirt. I just want to know if they pee or not."

JS: "Like I said, I don't know."

MG: "Well let's google that sh*t."

One hour later ...

MG: "Birds do pee."

JS: "It took you over an hour to find that out?"

MG: "No, two seconds. But I forgot to tell you and I knew it was important."

JS: Laughing. "I'm sure."

*For all of you dying to know - birds do pee, but one did not pee on my shirt. It was water. Turns out that's what causes the runny-ness that's all over my car windows right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't park under big trees. Birds poop all over your car if you do. Where did the water come from, it wasn't raining today?

Milwaukee Girl said...

I think someone dumped something of the porch above our office, or something dripped. Not sure - but at least I know it wasn't bird pee!

Anonymous said...

Bird pee would lead to taking a half day of vacation, to get over it. And to clean the shirt.

daynad228 said...

Actually I heard that birds pee at the same time the crap so it is all one big mess. I think my dog tried to do that once too!

Anonymous said...

So how was the bar?