Monday, June 11, 2007

"Cool New Bar in Cudahy"

Okay, if you know the area - it's kind of an oxymoron, but still I've heard rumors.

The first rumor is it's called City Lounge, or City Sights, or something of that nature. It's owned by Joe Jr., again if you know the area you've probably seen him at Landmark 1850 which he also runs. He's the owner of a great beer line called Three Dachshunds which I strongly recommend you trying. The other rumor is that it's on the corner of Layton & KK on the little edge where Milwaukee meets Cudahy, right after St. Francis and a jont down from Bay View.

Monday nights are $5.00 martinis, the same sense as Landmark I might add, so I'm checking it out tonight and reporting back tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking foreward to hearing about it. There are some odd ducks in Cudahy though.

daynad228 said...

I am really starting to think ANON needs an identity.

Anonymous said...

Are you propositioning me for a weekend of hot sex at the Sybaris or what? Because if not, I think I'll just keep rolling with Anon for now.

Milwaukee Girl said...

A possible love match on Single in the City. Whatchyah thinking Di? It's been far too long for you! And if Anon pays, well. Score daddy-o!

Anonymous said...

Alas, if all it took was paying for the room, I would just have all my paychecks forewarded directly to the Sybaris.

Anonymous said...

Anyhow, MG has more than one Anonymous reader, so which one would Di pick?

Milwaukee Girl said...

I think the point is all but one of you need a real name :)