Thursday, December 08, 2005

You checked the wrong box ...

I finally did it. Finally went back to the lovely doctor for my lovely annual exam and to get put back on the lovely birth control. To tell you the truth, the most grueling part is the part I'm referring to as the "exam" - not the feet in the stir-ups, scoot down the table exam, but the q & a I got for going to a new doctor.

There's a lovely two page "Yes" "No" survey about your history. In the "are you sexually active?" I check yes. The nurse quickly pointed out that the real answer is "no" since it's been over a year. Isn't that one a kick in the face? I wanted to explain - it's not like I haven't tried, can't we leave that one at yes - but the answer was plain and simply no.

On the match making front, nothing really going on there. Not like the experience last time where my box got flooded - maybe I was too blunt this time about what I wanted or maybe my pictures are too old. Either way, I gotta get some new ones up there and beef up the resume a bit.

On the boy front, #4 finally called yesterday after I left him not one, not two, not three but FOUR random drunk messages. I don't really remember what they said - I do remember one being a long the lines of "Listen, if this is just a booty call it needs to be double sided. I call and I get some. You call and you get some. I call and you don't answer." Hmmm. Good one Milwaukee Girl - that's the way to snag a boyfriend. On the same #4 front, I was actually out with a good friend of #4 and got some decent dirt. #4 is a player (called that one) and a man whore (kind of goes with player, but I like saying it). I had made a comment about #1 being off limits due to the fact that he's slept with all my female friends - to which she replied, "Tell me about it - that's how it is with #4." Ouch. Okay, still painful even though I knew he was getting some off of some body and it wasn't me. She then asked if we had slept together, I said no. She informed me it would be in my best interest to keep it that way. Crap.

Anyhow, we never touched on the subject of the calls from the night before when we chatted yesterday - which is all well and good, I'd like to pretend the whole thing never took place. My infactuation is wearing incredibly thin lately though - I realized he's really got nothing to offer - so why am I so anxious? He's not even my kind of hot - he's just hot. He's the "Why is that chick with him?" hot and I consider myself to be a decent looking chick kind of hot.

I think he basically called to touch base to make sure he was still going to my work party. To tell you the truth I actually scrambled for a different date and that didn't pan out to well. It was too last minute. Oops, guess that's my fault for even asking - I should've gone by myself. Guess I'm about two weeks late on that call though.

The dating pool is kind of dry right now, just not dry but all out boring. To each his own I guess. Damn hororscope told me I'd find love soon - screw love, I just want a little darn attention!

No comments: