Thursday, December 22, 2005

No more drinking ... until tonight.

The wonderful and lovely friend from IA informed me of my last post on Tuesday night, all of which I don't remember writing. That's when you know it's time to put down the beer and switch to the martinis.

Cutie from HC sent more pics, and he is really cute except I think the puppy is cuter :) Ah well. He's got a busy week, as do I, since I'm dog sitting as of 5:00 tonight until I leave for IA. Still have to get that holiday shopping done tomorrow. Thank goodness tomorrow is an off day from work and I only have family to buy for.

#4 called on Tuesday night, I've opted to not return his call. That's over and done with. #3 has also been in contact while on the slopes in Michigan and doing the normal drive 4 hours to see him thing. #2 will be home tomorrow, though will be disappointed when I tell him I'm venturing to IA alone, #1 and I have been in our normal conversations every night but haven't seen eachother since "the incident." We've both been busy, so forgiveable - plus I've already slept with him years ago and don't want to be tempted down that path unless I reach the dreaded year and a half mark (tarot lady said dry spell will be ending before that - here's hoping). #5 has been MIA, a bunch of phone tag but no real conversation.

On the new front - hopefully cutie from HC will soon graduate to number status, as he's definitely someone I'd like to hang out with. The teacher, well- that's another miss phone call thing and me being to busy and too afraid to contact him back. New guy in IA will be interesting, though let's be honest, I'm not REALLY going to sleep with him - but it would be nice to be felt up :) Here's my boob - just grab that for my birthday present.

Tonight is martini night and a friend from work will be on my side of the "hood" - because the ritzy town I live in can almost be called that - so I'm going to con her in to one martini with me at the lovely stomping ground. I'm not hoping for any ass tonight, because I've got the dog to look after, which the cats will just love when they find out she'll be spending the night in town.

And let's not forget the anticipation of family events this week. Saturday will be Mom's side of the familly, of which we are the crazy ones. Grandma informs me that events are so much more vibrant when I'm around because of my stories. Sunday will be Dad's house with the bros and sis, then off to the aunt's house for a night cap and bringing back the pooch to Whitefish Bay only to drop her at Doggy Day Care by 9:15 on Monday morning. Then it's Birthday celebration with Dad, go to Iowa, eat at the Irish Democrat and Happy Joe's Taco Pizza (my birthday mandatories), hang out with my beautiful should-be-neice, get scolded by mom & dad for purchasing WAY too many presents for her (she's honestly the cutest baby ever!) - so many that I'm not so sure how I will pack clothes for IA (mainly because my car is a living disaster), a night of karoke and a hung over return home on Wednesday for Birthday celebration with Mom and a return to work on Thursday. Now tell me that won't result in some kind of hilarious stories for posting.

And then there is Tuesday, in which I will be a whole freaking quarter-of-a-century old, with a dry spell of 14 months and no boyfriend to speak of. Which is an emminent nervous breakdown and a night of way too many cosmos, only to pick up the pieces and hope to not remember. Hell, there's always the next year. My birthday wish: that this year won't repeat into next year with another 12 months to the total.

Post to yah later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ