Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post-Birthday & Happy New Year

My birthday was a blast thanks to my fabulous friends in IA, although I'm pretty sure I had alchol poisoning which made the four hour trek home horrid. If I can figure out how to post video footage on this, I'll post some great clips - for instance, the car almost exploding or getting boo-ed at karaoke :) LOL, good times, good times.

It's been over two weeks since I've even kissed a guy, so not much going on at that front - but I do have lunch with the fabulous #3 tomorrow - I'll have to buy something slutty to wear and cross my fingers this darn dry spell will end soon.

On a different front, I've got this strange habit of changing my hair when I'm trying to change my karma. For 14 years I was blonde then dyed it to brown and then to black (now it's faded back to brown). Well, I wanted to start the new year off right, which meant ditching the numbers (it's a great feeling deleting scumming boys numbers out of your phone. Are you sure you want to delete? Ummm. YES! LOL) and starting off new and changing my hair again. I didn't want to go darker then what I am now, and toyed with the idea of going blonde again - but instead I booked an appointment at a local salon and had her chop off my little-bit-longer-than-shoulder length brown hair to a nice little bob that goes from short in the back to a chin length in front. So far, so good. We'll wait to see what the pictures say though.

The day is dragging something fierce today - I should have just asked off again from work, being that we don't work tomorrow and coming back for one day seemed kind of, well, stupid. But I did it anyhow and how I'm just counting the minutes until 5:00 where I'll run out of this place so quick and try my best to not return until Tuesday.

Which brings us to the New Year - 2006 is on the horizon and I'm toying with the new year's resolution fiasco. I could quit smoking, I could do the weight-loss thing, could cut back on the drinking a bit and so on or I could just skip it and wing it for the next year, choices, choices and more choices.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw some kissing the night of your birthday!

Milwaukee Girl said...

Who was kissing? I don't think it was me ...

Anonymous said...

You jumped on Skinny.

Milwaukee Girl said...

No I didn't! DId I??? That compiled with the gay guy I made out with all night will make a great post tomorrow.