Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Buzzed up with nothing to do ...

Today is a day for celebrating. It was bonus day at work, which means I'm able to get to work tomorrow by filling my tank and buy holiday presents for everyone. However, not the day to celebrate in the sense that cutie from HC did not show up. All I can sense is that he may not have been online or not been able to open my pics (as the teacher wasn't able). Though my lovely friends from IA have made sure that I won't be alone on my bday, as their friend will be showing up, whom I had a lovely conversation with on the phone. The downfall, is they've told him I was gorgeous - which I'm cute, but not gorgeous, the good up is that he is particularly easy - which means hello! penis on my birthday :) Here's hoping.

It's 1/2 hour until the finale of nip/tuck and I need a sober up shower. Though I met the nicest man at the stomping ground, and wouldn't feel 1/2 bad if he was the cutie from HC because I had lovely conversation. The nice part of my personality is that I easily get along with others and therefore enjoyed talking to him. Hopefully, he'll pop online and get this message! Not only dirt here, but nice things as well.

Back to a much needed shower and some online holiday shopping ...

No comments: