Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The levels of anger

I used to be a really pissy person, I'd like to think I'm incredibly laid back for the most part nowadays; however, I'm completely intolerant on neglegent idiots.

Here is how I'd like to qulity my lovely levels of anger:

Level One: Perturbed. Something you said didn't sit quite right with me - but I'll pretend it didn't happen.
Level Two: Irritated. You've done something to crawl under my skin, give me an hour and I'll be over it.
Level Three: Angry. You've done something that really has me a bit hot headed. Say your sorry and we'll move on.
Level Four: Pissed. You better have your story straight, because I'm not really into you very much right now.
Level Five: Pissy. Leave me alone, send flowers. Apologize like there is no tomorrow. You owe me dinner and you are still not getting any.
Level Six: Bitch. Don't talk to me at all. It's going to take a good couple of months for me to get over what you did.

#4 has successfully scaled to level five, tettering on level six. Times like this wish i could believe that women weren't so moody and would be a better match. I'd be an awesome lesbian.

No comments: