Saturday, December 03, 2005

Couples fighting or making out

I traveled west last night to see a beloved friend who just moved some what back home. I arrived to couple kingdom, basically the only single female among them. The night wasn't exactly how I had forseen it going - but it was a good time.

One too many bud lights later - I realized just how single I was. I was talking about some of my earlier experiences with the man juggling, only to have some of the girls look at me and say "How do you do that?" In complete confusion. My secret, I admitted, was I don't have sex with any of them - those it was looking up for #4 until later that night.

See, as the hours were coming down to bar close I was getting a little - shall we say, rambuncious, and made my call to dear #4. Who instructed me that his day was long but we could hang out. The hours kept passing by and the lovely jack a** never called! Grrr.

So that has left me with today with a sweet nicotine headache and a pure want of getting some. So I called #1. I've finally come to the realization that none of these guys are good guys and I just want to have a good time - with out my number going up. See I've accomplished one hand worth of guys and I'm not sure I want to move onto the second hand with out the guy being my boyfriend. In walks Mr. Reliable and I've propositioned him for an afternoon of a good-time, no-strings-attached afternoon. We shall see and I shall post the results.

No comments: