Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Waiting sucks.

You've probably guessed by now that my little find last night still has not replied to my email - although, I have checked it around 50 times just to be sure. Cutie pie from HC hasn't either. eek. Can anyone say DRY SPELL?

#4 called today, finally. How funny is it that our party is only two days away and he "conveniently" had to see a "head hunter" at 12:00 when he called me at 11:58. I ignored the call. His message, "Just trying to plan for Friday." F-you buddy.

Being faced with the fact that I may be the only one there with out a date, I am playing with the idea of looking incredibly hot and not paying him a bit of attention. But who knows.

In my ideal fantasy world I would have gotten an email today saying "I miss you too." and he would have gone to the party and we would have had amazing sex and lived happily ever after for a couple of months. Looks like that probably won't happen though. So the decision lies on bring #4 or go by myself. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you have more fun babysitting a date who you don't want to be there with, or hanging out with your co-workers without a care in the world?