Sunday, December 11, 2005

Persistant bastard.

I had not yet responded to the some what cute guy because I was very turned off by his visually stimulated self. Six emails in two days - not the type of guy that I want to see anyway! Finally, I emailed him this morning that I'd send pictures later. PS - leave me alone. Okay the PS was an internal thought, but it's really what I wanted to say.

On the other hand - cutie from HC has winked back so I bit the bullet and signed up for the "free trial" just to talk to him. I wrote a pretty boring email, but am way to tired to make it quirky so hit the send button anyway. Now we wait I guess.

In the meantime, another cutie teacher guy winked. Since I signed up, I thought what the hell, might as well send an email. He seems really smart, which I don't want to do a constant battle of witts with someone and he seems kind of egotistical. HC is a way better choice, but frankly my boys by numbers are all failing me right now so why not try it out. Just like brussel sprouts when I was a kid - try them you might like them. Wait a minute, I did and I didn't. Hmmm. Thought of the day.

In the final news of the day, #4 called last night and I think I might have a date with him today. I tried to dis-invite him from the holiday party, he just didn't catch the bait. I ended the conversation with "Do you work tomorrow?" "No" "Let's do something then ..." "I'll call you tomorrow" I've officially decided I'm not sleeping with him.

No comments: