Saturday, December 17, 2005

One Hell of a Party.

The holiday party was a blast last night, everyone enjoyed themselves; although #4 got a bit of what was coming to him. After arriving an hour late to the party, I managed to leave him talking to random people while I managed the event. We had dinner and he made remarks about the evening. I finally turned to him after an hour and a half and told him that at any moment he could tell me I looked nice. Really isn't that meaningful when you have to prompt though. I managed to address several issues with him, the first being that NOTHING was going to happen - I felt bad ditching him so that was why he was there. I told him I wasn't okay with being ignored and stood up over the last three weeks and reinforced to him that I am a great person and he's f*cking it up. He told me "You just don't understand how busy I've been and you have no idea what my feelings are for you." With my hand over my heart I told him "You have no idea that I can read you like a book and you're playing with me." I walked away, he flirted with guys and girls.

At the party there was a tarot card reader and I got my cards read with a co-worker. She informed me to stay away from #4, that I've had a long dry spell (yet again, even the tarot card reader can see the desperation in my soul). She told me I have a kind spirit; however, I'm lonely. It was a face-the-facts moments for me. I can date as many people as my datebook allows, but the truth is that I am very lonely. She also told me that I tend to have horrible gay-dar. :) So funny because I"ve dated several guys who I thought might be gay - including #4!

She also told me that someone from my past will be coming back into my life, which shocked me since I emailed my ex the other day (update: no reply but no rejection notice either -score?). She said that I will find someone with in the next couple months.

So the party was good. I dropped #4 at his car this morning and told myself there would be no more communication. I'm done. There's always cutie from HC cand the new guy.

Within the next couple days I'm going to have to update boys by numbers, because there isn't too many left!

#1 does owe me drinks and appetizers all night since #4 didn't even get a handful of boobs. Now that's a score.

2 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

Hang in there something good is bound to happen to you soon but don't force the issue. The worst thing to do is to force a relationship when there is nothing there. This is how you wind up with someone wrong for you.

Anonymous said...

Your about to learn how to know who you can trust. Remove negative thinking and tarot spreads...Easily see where your life is heading....tarot spreads