Monday, December 12, 2005

Followed by the F*cking Bastard

What the hell is so hard about calling and telling someone you aren't going to make your date? #4 is a fricking idiot and, turns out, not at all the sweetheart I thought he was. I take it back - I'm the fricking idiot for still dealing with him! Damn it. This is when I need my girl from IA to get her butt up here and knock some damn sense into me. I guess that's enough swearing for this paragraph ...

So, thought I was supposed to go out with #4 last night. He called at noon, said he had to work - he'd call me at 9:00. Well, at 1:00 I text messaged him "So we're not going out?" No response. You'd think he'd at least call to say sorry, but nope! This tops the cake, now I definitely don't want him at my holiday party because I might make the mistake of getting it on with him. Lord knows I need a big freaking beer right now!

In other news, cute HC guy emailed me back. Turns out he's really cute and really funny. He's definitely someone I want to meet; however, I'm going to need to get a couple new pics of me before that. Perhaps tonight can be karoke, one-too-many-beers night. Wait, karoke would mean I might have the chance to run into #4 whom I just might spill a beer on. Bastard (have I mentioned that?).

Also cute, smart guy emailed me back - but he's really smart. He's way over the top of me smart, which means I might not like him all that much. I much rather perfer dumb guy conversation to smart guy - it always errupts in a fight. Perhaps I need to just watch my temper a bit more.

Man! it's only a couple days before our holiday party and here I am with nothing! I totally thought I'd have the opportunity to get laid Friday. 14 months and counting. I don't believe I could pass my vibrator in a tux off as my date? Not really.

By the way, I've decided that Chris Isaak is a god among men. Don't you love it when you find old CDs and jam out to songs from like 5 years ago? Plus, I don't think anyone would argue that his "Wicked Games" video is freaking hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe instead of the smrt guy conversation turning into a fight...instead of losing your temper try this-
Open your mind to a new way of thought...my motto is that opinions are just that. They are not right or wrong, they just are. People can't get mad at you for your beliefs so in return you should grant them the same respect. You may not agree, but you may find a new way to see things.