Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Most Amazing Sex ....

Those of you who actually know #1 will be excited to know that I just had the most amazing sex .... with myself. No phone call and plus, no-fuss no-mess and still been a year and counting ... Glorious, glorious, glorious.

Not much to update today. I started adding swim to my workout, it's been refreshing - I was getting bored with the normal routine. I also took a week off and have been feeling not-so-hot and decided I better start firming up with the christmas party just around the corner (10 days and couting -eek!).

Slight guy update ... still don't know what the hell is going on in #4's mind. He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to push me away, I've about had it to boot. #1 and i have survived hands off for a week and not seen eachother today so there was no sex. I text messaged #3 to no reply, so that's completely through. #2 rearranged his schedule to be here on my birthday, so we are both going to Iowa together - should be awesome, I love spending time with him. #5 is still mad - claims I'm just a tease. Dirty, dirty boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are lucky you get to go to Iowa. I bet you will have a great time. What a cool place. I bet you get to go see a very cute little girl.Strawberry watermelon martinis sound good too. But not as good as a baby as cute as the one you are going to see:)

Milwaukee Girl said...

Tell me about it! Part that sucks is my totally hot friend is all married with a kid right now - at least she'll make a good wing man.

There is definitely a cute kid waiting for me and her mommy is going to pissed at how much crap I bought for her. Last time I was down there, I neglected to get daddy a present, so I picked one up for him as well. It should be a great birthday this year. On top of it - I get to drink all the strawberry watermelon martinis I want - I get to be the dirtiest, loudest chick ever, because I don't live there!