Tuesday, December 13, 2005

OH MY!

A short history about me ... a few years back I tried to have a one night stand with a charming construction worker. Needless to say, it didn't work out so much that way and turned out to be a small dating fiasco. Fiasco in the sense that his fiancee called my cell to say stop f*cking with her man. One year later he turns up where I'm working and we end up seeing eachother for a bit as friends. He gets drunk, tries to move it to the next level, I flip. No talk since, but I always think about him because we just clicked so well. I rate all other guys to him, and he's established my fetish for older guys that are balding.

So, I'm checking on my HC cutie who has not responded to my emails and it says, "Others who you might like ..." and there he is. I don't believe it, but there are his tattoos that I touched so many times and the smile I recognized with the cutie nephew in hand and I nearly burst with a smile. I drop an email - You don't need to be here. I miss you. My name. I don't know what will be worse - him not replying and not knowing or the anticipation of seeing him again if at all possible. Oh my, oh my. The next days will be deadly.

No comments: