Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Whatever Happened to?

Talk about self-indulgent, I've been reading some of my old posts and they make me laugh - but they also made me wonder if anyone who does that here ever wonders "What happened to ...."

So let's start with the originals - Boys by Numbers, the funny thing about this - well there's 2 - (a) There was no number 2, but then again, I was drunk a lot when I started this blog so ah-well and (b) I actually had to research a couple to see who they actually were ...

#1 - Okay, he's still around - and still referred to by number because he does read this blog and he didn't want to be letters. Still my friend, not my make-out buddy. Lord I love him.

#3 - Was changed to RS. And really, not going to go into where he is. Well, why not? In a a relationship, really happy, thinking of long (gulp) term.

#4 - LOL. He's now gay. Glad I didn't sleep with him!

#5 - With J, still, even though they got in a fight. Also referred to as "The Bear"

CB - Probably gay. Still single, still claiming to be straight. Still looks like he's going to cry when he sees me. Flashbacks to me putting my hand near his belt and throwing himself straight across the room can do that to you.

CW - Now in Waterford. Kind of dropped off the face of the planet - probably a good thing. Cringing at Football season and the potential of seeing him again. Take another piece of my heart now baby!

BG - What a regret. Here's Mr. Perfect and MG throws him to the curb. Poor kitten. Still single, still in the band. I want to see him again, but I know that he still has feelings.

HC Guy - Wow - no clue on him. He was damn cute.

GG - Guitar Guy - Single, lives far away, apparently still bitches about us not talking. But I think it was RS's regular old BS since I accepted him as a myspace friend and he hasn't talked to me once.

Mr. D - Still with Ameritech last I heard, probably with a bleach blonde trophy wife these days

PB (Pierced Bartender) - Still a bartender at the bowling alley - LOL. His funniest post is here

Boy Scout - No clue.

JF - Still post about him, he's in love right now. In fact, he's taking her on a wine cruise, all together "AWWW"

FG - IM'd awhile back to say he was so sorry. Still, don't care. You blew it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you've done a lot of blogging over the years, no doubt.