Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cheating Men

PB and I have been going out once or twice a week. I knew there was something a bit off about him and often asked about whether or not he had kids. The answer was "Absolutely not." Then there was the bullsh*t about relationships last Monday. Then there was last night ..

I'm relaxing a bit when my phone rings "private call." Thinking nothing of it, I pick up. I was about to embark on the following conversation:

BM: "Hey b*tch. Why is your number in MY man's phone?"
MG: "Well who's your man?"
BM: "B*tch don't start with me. You know."
MG: "No, I don't. I'm sorry - but ..."
BM: "You f*cking hoe. I will kick your a** when I see it on the street. You are dead. Do you hear me? You're dead. That's my baby's daddy (hence BM - Baby's Momma)."
MG: "Who's your baby's ..."
BM: "Oh you want to start? Let me get my ..."

I hung up. Here's the deal. I'm pretty sure it's PB because he's the only guy ghetto enough that I've been seeing to date a ghetto chick like this. But here's the other thing - you want to kick my butt? Your dude told me that he didn't have kids OR a girlfriend. Isn't it his fault?

I've been in the situation before where my guy cheated - never once did I blame her. Obviously a guy is NOT going to say to a chick, "I've got a girl - let's f*ck" and have her do it. Even if she did - YOUR DUDE still cheated.

This really bugs me that women do this to other women. Get a life and get rid of the scumbag. Stop blaming a chick that you don't even know. It takes two to tango and your guy participated.

AM I GLAD I DIDN'T BANG HIM, especially knowing that dick's been in something so skanky and idiotic (yes, I get to talk trash because she started it). Oh, and back on the fricking hiatous!

4 comments:

Scott McLean said...

The fictional dialogue really bites and I like your writing. Never did watch the tv show, but I usually wait for the third round of re-runs. You can visit my blogs too if you like. Take care, Scott

Milwaukee Girl said...

Thanks - wish the dialogue was ficitonal. I will do so :)

DarthImmortal said...

If that happens again you should play along and act like you did it. That would be funny!!

Like you said "why is she mad at you when her man cheated" So in this case you know you are dealing with ghetto trash already so you should create some wild sex fnatasy and in the end tell her you have AIDS. That will f*ck her up!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhaaha! Funny.