Thursday, March 30, 2006

Weekend is almost here

10 days and I'll be on a plane. A plane to Vegas. I'm trying not to squeal right now, but I really want too!

The old company is finally sending me one of the checks they owe me. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow or at the very latest, Saturday because the old car needs some gas and I need to do a little pre-Vegas shopping.

I have a very little swim suit from about 20lbs ago that I refuse to wear and being that I won't have any of my own money to gamble with, there will be a great amount of time spent at the pool. So I need to do the dreadful swim suit shopping and even though it snowed about two days ago here, many of the stores in the area have the lovely attire out already.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Good luck, girl! And take a picture!! :-)