Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hey it's St. Patrick's Day! So lift up your green beers and cheer!

On with updates on me - this week has been crazy busy and I didn't mind it one bit. I love my new job so far :)

On an interesting note - my old boss called me yesterday regarding an article that was placed on behalf of a client, turns out the number ran wrong. I'm sitting on the opposite end of the phone 1/2 in disbelief that I'm supposed to care and 1/2 in disbelief that I do. I informed him the information was pulled off the creative brief and emailed (he wrote the brief) which should still be in my email box. Thinking to myself I finally realized - someone had to proof that before running and it wasn't me (I was gone) - so who did it? I left him a follow up voicemail asking that very question. But I've been obsessing over it. I talked with a friend last night who informed me to stop caring, I don't work there. Had they given me more than 2 hours to leave - perhaps three days or so, then I should. I'm trying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fucking crazy, that shit ain't anymore your problem than it is mine. If you need a hookup to celebrate Patty's I'll be at Leffs most of the day waiting for you gurl. I'm the one with the muscular pecs and the cock ring.
Sincerely, Brown Stains

P.S. they call it luckytown for a reason.

dave said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Congrats on the new job! But if you are trying to quit smoking, keep drinking the tea. As Dale Carnegie said, one thing at a time. Besides, the tea is good for you! Much Luck! You have the whole Internet pulling for you!!

Milwaukee Girl said...

JBS - where is Leffs? Unfortunately, no St. Patty's day for me this year :(

Dave - thanks dear :)

Milwaukee Girl said...

JBS - where is Leffs? Unfortunately, no St. Patty's day for me this year :(

Dave - thanks dear :)